Load DataTitan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Wideners
Lee Precision Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check on wal mart amunition

Boolit Master

I don't get this 0700 line up, the wally world I worked for in 2006 would sell ammo as soon as is was stocked which could be as early as 0100.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Master

Everything goes just fine for me until I reach the part " Look for <div id="STORE MESSAGE" style="display: none; " ></div> ", it's just not there as far as I can tell. I get the list in the lower left of the page and the second smaller list on the right but I have searched that list in vain under every tab and the closest I can find to that line is "see store available bubble" but that's no help, I tried that one and it gave me the option in the right hand box to do the uncheck but nothing changed. This is VERY interesting, could you be a bit more specific on how to locate that "<div id="STORE MESSAGE" style="display: none; " ></div>" line?

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarez Kelly View Post
    I only buy it when I can get it cheap and sell it for $100 a brick.
    That is why the price of everything is going up
    You better watch where you go and remember where you been
    That's the way I see it I'm a Simple Man. - Charlie Daniels
    For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. -Matthew 6:14-15

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by xs11jack View Post
    I don't get this 0700 line up, the wally world I worked for in 2006 would sell ammo as soon as is was stocked which could be as early as 0100.
    Ole Jack
    That's how my store does it, most of the time it seems to hit the shelf around 5ish. I guess they are all a little different. Glad I'm not I'm one of the high traffic market areas.

Randy

Boolit Master
    Thank you for posting this trick. I just figured out how to do it with Internet Explorer. It works a little differently from Firefox. After selecting the ammo, you have to go to "Tools" and select the "F12 Developer" in the drop down box. Then you have to choose the "console" and then go up to the "store information not available" and right click it with the mouse. Then you select the "inspect element" and find the line with the <div id: "STORE MESSAGE" and click on it. Then you go to the right side of the screen and uncheck the {display: none;} box and the message appears for me. In my area it says "not available in the Sevierville store."

I figured out that you have to do this for each box of ammo to see if it's available. Saves me about 10 miles worth of driving to know what's available and what's not. Thanks again for this little trick. BC
    Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me."