Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataWideners
Snyders JerkyRepackboxTitan ReloadingLee Precision
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: May 2nd

May 2nd

Buried a fine lady on a beautiful day. Went by to say hi to Dad while I was there.

Boolit Grand Master
    Sorry for your loss.

Shiloh
    Je suis Charlie

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
    Bertrand de Jouvenel

“Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one.” – Joseph P. Martino

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert , in five years there would be a shortage of sand.” – Milton Friedman

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns; why should we let them have ideas?" - J. Stalin

Boolit Master

My prayers sent for you and your loved ones.
    Gun control is not about guns.

Dad came up hard pulling a living out of the dirt. He left high school a year early to work for Winchester milling trigger guards for the M1. He was in England, Holland, France & Germany in the Army Air Corp loading bombs on B24s if memory serves. Came home to work in the coal mines. Times were hard & I'm so glad it didn't make him a hard man.

The lady we laid to rest was wife to the white haired old man in the picture. This great man was in the 101st. Made 2 combat jumps in WWII. After the funeral Barbara & spoke with him. I said Lee, I've known you all my life & know some of your military service but never thought to ask you: "Were you at Bastone? Yes he said, all winter. You're looking at my friend & one of The Band of Brothers.

Boolit Master
    Tell him thanks !!! As bad as we all think we have it, it can always be a hole lot worse.

My hat's off to our warriors. Lee had the cold at Bastone while my generation had the heat of Viet Nam. Those today have both in the mountains of Afghanistan. And lest we forget all the other conflicts near & far. Freedom isn't free as we know. God Bless our troops & give them victory wherever they may be.

Boolit Master

Sorry for you loss, and his loss aswell.
    Every shot you get in life counts

Boolit Bub
    Sorry for both of ya'lls loss. Tell Lee thanks for his service and to all the service men and women, Thank You for your service. I have a dear old friend that was a 17 year old that was captured and forced to make the Bataan death march. He is without a doubt the humblest man I know. The "Greatest Generation" folks as well as the others that served made this country great and free and we have some tyrants today that are trying to destroy it and make it like a communist country. God have mercy on U.S.