Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackboxInline Fabrication
WidenersRotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday the 13th.

Boolit Master

Friday the 13th.

I just realized that today is Friday the 13th. and thought I'd mention that for all those that are superstitious.
    I don't happen to be of that persuasion. In fact I was born on Friday the 13th. So have a good one. Be careful of those black cats and ladders.

Winelover

Boolit Master
    Not superstitious here. (Cats usually run when they see me) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (if it's todays' Friday)
    Last edited by PbHurler; 01-13-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    Bob

Happy birthday!

Happy Friday to everyone.
    http://armedliberalinmo.blogspot.com/
    NRA Certified Trainer
    Bowers v. DeVito "...there is no constitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered."
    Partner, Olsen Training Group

Boolit Master
    The news this morning said why it is commonly believed to be bad luck on Friday the 13th. Jesus died on Friday the 13th on a year that had 3 Friday the 13ths. Guess what?...... This year has 3 Friday the 13ths, the most that is possible in any year. Amazing what I learn between youtube videos.
    I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I plan to go out the same way.

Boolit Master

Guess what. Thursday the 12th is just as rare and has just as much numeralogical significance as Friday the 13th. Which is exactly - gasp - NONE!

Boolit Master

I am still here had my first big snow even had to go up the ladder at 5 am to knock the snow off the dish to go online if I had known it was the 13th I would of not changed a thing!
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Happy birthday?

I'm the guy that was adopted by a black cat at 2am November 1st under a full moon . Don't care ,its all Hallows eve until the sun comes up.

On your advice I will stay out from under ladders.

(Dramatic music builds,dom Dom DOM!) There's Saturday the 14th too. there was a horror spoof though.
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Buddy
    Happy Birthday!

My Friday the 13th started poorly, having to take my GF into the ER at 1:30am She's doing well as of now though, so here's hoping the rest of the day keeps on par with that!

I'm not certain whether or not I'm superstitious... -Brad

Happy birthday?

I'm the guy that was adopted by a black cat at 2am November 1st under a full moon . Don't care ,its all Hallows eve until the sun comes up.

On your advice I will stay out from under ladders.

(Dramatic music builds,dom Dom DOM!) There's Saturday the 14th too. there was a horror spoof though.

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Boolit Buddy
    Friday the 13 deff is bad luck for sure.... My x wife was born on friday the 13. Enough said.

I love number games , I born in June of 1966 . 6/66.

Boolit Master

Married on 6/13/58

No problem here. We were to be married on 6/13/58. My intended forgot her birth certificate when she came out from TN so we had to go to down town Los Angeles to the Hall of Records. The clerk told us that Friday was normally a very busy day but because of the date no one was there but us. She made one short phone call and gave us the go-ahead. This June will be fifty four with no problems. Happy Birthday!
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

In Remembrance

Just another day, but TGIF.

Boolit Master

Number Game???

My niece was seven years old on July 7, 1977. Just wish they'd had the lottry back then. I would have gotten her to play a few numbers for me. LOL.

But then Friday the 13th is just like any other day around here. Cold and can't go shooting. BC
    Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me."

Or, if you prefer, Friday, October 13, 1307.

Quote Originally Posted by birdadly View Post
    My Friday the 13th started poorly...
    Mine started okay, ended bad. Slipped on the ice. Both feet were in the sky. Came down on my tailbone and back. Bit my tongue. Hurt like hell and I'm stiff as a board. Doc said no broken bones. I've got meds if I need them, but I'm gonna have some rebel yell. Hope your GF is doing okay. Happy birthday Winelover.

Still not superstitious, sh*t happens.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Boolit Master
    was casting and after 700 140 gr 38's the powder went out. i rushed 25 158 grain 38s then slept till i heard the tv saturate with electricity. then i casted 100 45-70s of which i held 20 seconds in the mold but all the noses have a serious send in them now from not being cold enough when it hit the bullet on the bottom of the water filled bucked in 30 degree weather ***????

Boolit Master

Well - I guess, for me, Friday the 13th is a lucky day. Oct 13, 2005 (a Friday), Doc Ewy took a chainsaw to my sternum and did bypass surgery - and now my cardiologist is bored with me, has me on an annual schedule!

Yesterday I started breaking in a new Lee 8mm mold I got for a 98 sporter I bought in a moment of weakness. I drilled out the GC shank on one cavity with a new 21/64 drill, so I have a choice of boolits. HS problems, but I expanded the cases I have up to .338, then will size back down until the just chamber, and just shoot CB's for fun.

And yesterday I took my GF to dinner, then the American Legion where we watched more old farts dance their brains out (I couldn't - knee is disputing me), I harmonized with new friend Harold to 'Memphis Tennessee' and 'Oh Lonesome Me', GF got in some boogy with Little Ed, and it was a dang good day.
    Echo
    USAF Ret
    DPS, 2600
    NRA Benefactor
    O&U
    One of the most endearing sights in the world is the vision of a naked good-looking woman leaving the bedroom to make breakfast. Bolivar Shagnasty (I believe that Lazarus Long also said it, but I can't find any record of it.)

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Harter66 View Post
    I love number games , I born in June of 1966 . 6/66.
    So was my brother. He was born on the sixth. 6/6/66
    I still call him devil child...
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master
    It's my anniversary. 39 years with the boss. NO I'm not triskedecaphobic
    "Investment" is the new "Throw money at it!"

Detectives, and Cobras, and Agents!
    Oh my!